Brand Name : RY
Model Number : RY-B5788
Certification : UL/CE/ROHS
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 20
Price : USD0.23~0.29
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T,Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P
Supply Ability : 1000000M
Delivery Time : Shipped in 7 days after payment
Packaging Details : 3000M/A Roll
Application : Application
Core : 24
Type : G652D
Number of Conductors : 10
Color : Black
Package : 1km/roll/2km/roll
Name : Optic Cable
Single Mode 24 Core Armored Outdoor Aerial Cable Loose Tube Fiber Light Optic
A fiber-optic cable, also known as an optical-fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in a protective tube suitable for the environment where the cable will be deployed. Different types of cable are used for different applications, for example, long distance telecommunication, or providing a high-speed data connection between different parts of a building.
Optic Cable Electrical Characteristics:
An optical fiber (or fibre in British English) is a flexible, transparent fiber made by drawing glass (silica) or plastic to a diameter slightly thicker than that of a human hair. Optical fibers are used most often as a means to transmit light[a] between the two ends of the fiber and find wide usage in fiber-optic communications, where they permit transmission over longer distances and at higher bandwidths (data transfer rates) than electrical cables. Fibers are used instead of metal wires because signals travel along them with less loss; in addition, fibers are immune to electromagnetic interference, a problem from which metal wires suffer. Fibers are also used for illumination and imaging, and are often wrapped in bundles so they may be used to carry light into, or images out of confined spaces, as in the case of a fiberscope. Specially designed fibers are also used for a variety of other applications, some of them being fiber optic sensors and fiber lasers.
Optic Cable Our Company:
1. RY Electronics has over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies optical fibers cable and antennas router in large or small volumes depending on your needs.
2. Our manufacturing facilities can build just about many types of custom cable assembly(LVDS cable/Flat cable/RF cable/wire harness) as well as GPS/WIFI/ISM/GSM/3G/4G antenna and RF connectors.
3. Quality is important for us and for the customer, the client’s demand is more supreme. We create an easier, less costly and extremely satisfactory way of business. Striving to achieve improving results through our continuous innovating and technical engineer’s effort, we create values to turn the antenna / Cable / Harness to your exact demand.
4. We guarantee every antenna / Cable / Harness we offered must be tested by network analyzer / Precision Low Voltage Wire Tester to ensure the perfect quality before delivery. Cooperated with many overseas clients from over twenty countries, we will be your ideal OEM/ODM partner.
5. Being service of many clients from all over the world help us keeping improve our standard to meet different requirement.
Optic Cable Product Details:
1. When can I ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. Do you have stock?
We don’t have stock; we’ll start production after receiving PO.
3.What's information do you need for quoting?
For Cable harness, please advise cable specs, part number, or send drawings.
For Connectors, please kindly advise series pins, male or female, molded, field assembly panel mount type and cable length.
4. What's your payment terms?
100 % T/T before delivery
5. What is your terms of delivery?
We are accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or most cost-effective for you.
24 Core Armored Loose Tube Fiber Light Optic Cable Single Mode Images